About Me

My photo
Facebook: Puteri Shasha Mendoza

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Hmm

Hi guys, I haven't update any post on bloggy for a few days. I actually don't know what to post. It's 2.10am here and I still can't sleep. So I decided to update any kind of post here. Okay. Since im here right now, I wanna tell you what did I do today.

Nothing much really. Im pretty sick right now. 2 ways to go for my leg operation. Guys, wish me luck. Alright ? Pray for my health. I thank you so much for you guys. Im kinda nervous actually LOL. but it's ok. I hope i'll be fine.

I haven't go to school for almost one week. I got MC from the hospital. I missed my friends. I missed gossiping with them, i missed laughing with them. They're the best friend ever . But I don't miss homeworks ! I know you guys hates homeworks aye? everyone hates it haha . Okay. whatever actually, i don't really care :p

I ate my medicine just now. and im kinda sleepy right now. Zzzz . LOL. I wanna sleep but I can't because ........

TO BE CONTINUE .......

1 comment: